Last updated: 09-11-2020
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Terengganu Buddhist Association Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Refund Policy.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Refund Policy:
- Association (referred to as either “The Association”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Terengganu Buddhist Association, No.79-81, Jalan Syed Zain, 20300 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Terengganu Buddhist Association, accessible from terengganubuddhistassociation.my .
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
All goods sold, cannot be refundable and returnable. However, there is any defect on the goods sold , can be exchangeable subject to the following terms and conditions:
I. We must be notified within 7 days from your date of received of the good(s) via email. Please attach the picture of the defect goods in the email.
II. Every single product that you received is thoroughly inspected, checked for defects and packaged with utmost care.
III. Sadly, there we are times when we may not have the product(s) that you choose in stock, or may face some issues with our inventory and quality check. In such cases, we may have to cancel your order. You will be intimated about it in advance so that you don’t have to worry unnecessarily about your order.
IV. We carry out thorough quality check before processing the ordered item. We take utmost care while packing the product. At the same time we ensure that the packing is good such that the items won’t get damaged during transit. Please note that
TERENGGANU BUDDHIST ASSOCIATION is not liable for damages that are caused to the items during transit or transportation.
V. Upon receiving your email on (I) above. We will process your refund and upon approval on your refund from over association we will bank in the said refund to your bank account. Please provided your bank account details in the email (I) above.